What's Circle Like? What You Can Expect?
At Whole Medium Academy, in everything we do, we set a tone of mutual respect, support and camaraderie.
Our circles are a safe, non-judgmental space, ideal for learning and growth. We are here to assist in your spiritual unfoldment ... egos need not apply! :-)
And, while this is sacred work, we still have lots of fun while learning!
When you join one of our circles, you can expect:
- An intimate setting with a maximum of 20 participants per circle meeting
- Two-hour session each time
- Expert, compassionate guidance and teaching from your Circle leader
- Continuity of instructors: Sharon's group is run only by Sharon; Amy's group is run only by Amy. No instructor rotations or inconsistent methodologies.
- Develop your spiritual abilities at your own pace
- Q & A time at the beginning of each meeting
- Support and community with like-minded people
How Does It Work?
You can purchase one (1) session at a time, or a package of four (4) at a time.
You are not required to come to every weekly session. You determine what's best for you. (However, the more consistently you practice, the more you'll progress!)
You may join Circle with or without taking a Whole Medium Academy class at the same time.
You may switch between Sharon's and Amy's circles, as space permits.
We encourage you to create your own individual goals, and come to Circle prepared to work towards them during session.